Because calculations of cost and benefit are subjective, they c…
Question 16b of 25 - Cost-benefit analysis
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Because calculations of cost and benefit are subjective, they can be described by which of the following?
- Result in the best decision.
- Vary from one person to another.
- Require objective information.
- Turn out the same for everybody.
The correct answer is: Vary from one person to another. Subjective decisions are different for everybody.
189 total views, 1 views today