Which of the following results from the fact that costs and ben…
Question 15a of 25 - Cost-benefit analysis
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of the following results from the fact that costs and benefits are based on personal preferences?
- Different types of information lead to the same decision.
- Monetary factors are more important than nonmonetary factors.
- Both monetary and non-monetary factors are taken into account.
- The benefits will always be greater than the costs.
The correct answer is: Both monetary and nonmonetary factors are taken into account. There are many factors that go into a person's calculation of costs and benefits.
150 total views, 1 views today