Because the choices of consumers influence producers and the ch…
Question 10c of 25 - Circular flow model
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Because the choices of consumers influence producers and the choices of producers also influence consumers, the free-market system has which of the following?
- A circular flow of influences
- A built-in process of growth
- A tendency toward equality
- Only two kinds of players
The correct answer is: A circular flow of influences. The free-market system is characterized by a circular flow model.
260 total views, 1 views today