Which of the following was the most common activity of urban political machines?
Question 10c of 12 - Changes in Culture and Politics
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Which of the following was the most common activity of urban political machines?
- Finding jobs for new immigrants
- Opposing union leaders
- Supporting Protestant groups
- Fighting government corruption
The correct answer is: Finding jobs for new immigrants. This was one of their primary ways of gaining political support.
137 total views, 1 views today