What is one of the benefits of the current pattern of global trade?
Question 10c of 10 - Global patterns
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: What is one of the benefits of the current pattern of global trade?
- Wealth is concentrated in developed countries.
- Economic growth in developing countries is slowing.
- Jobs are moved from developed to developing countries.
- Consumers pay lower prices for goods and services.
The correct answer is: Consumers pay lower prices for goods and services. Globalization has resulted in lower production costs, particularly because of reduced wages that result from international competition for investment, and those lower costs are passed on to the consumer in the form of lower prices.