What is the purpose of grants-in-aid?
Question 10a of 10 - Federalism - state and national
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: What is the purpose of grants-in-aid?
- To expand the federal government's role in welfare programs.
- To provide federal money for programs with local control.
- To increase state funding for locally controlled programs.
- To provide educational assistance for individual students.
The correct answer is: to provide federal money for programs with local control.
149 total views, 1 views today