Consumers can use lobbying to accomplish what?
Question 10a of 10 - Consumer complaints
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Consumers can use lobbying to accomplish what?
- To force labor unions to accept wage cuts
- To get the government to pass new laws
- To pressure companies to change their ways
- To prevent countries from using trade barriers
The correct answer is: To get the government to pass new laws. Unions, businesses, and citizens can all lobby politicians to vote for the laws that they think should be passed.
117 total views, 1 views today